Re: horns

To: sumton@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: horns
From: AGreenberg@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:40:38 EDT
If they're have a noise like they need to clear their throat,  a smart
little wack usually clears it up.  Crud and oxidation builds up and all you
usually need is a little shake up.
As for cleaning, I took some really fine steel wool and worked on the  chrome
grill face and the worked on cleaning up the black case.   A  paint thinner
for clean up of the black, mask off the chrome, and a spritz of  rustoleum
gloss.  Done.
Off course, if you are doing a real restoration for show then I'm sure  there
are correct ways of doing it.  I'm just a 'drive it' owner.

Best Regards,

Alex

Alex Greenberg

1976 MGB - Fair weather daily driver ( Junior )  GHN5UC402027G
1996 Subaru Legacy LS - reliable great little car
1974  Ducati 750 GT - exquisitely beautiful  motorcycle