Re: upgraded alternators?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: upgraded alternators?
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 16:40:16 -0700
95 is a LOT. I am using a Bosch unit, application 78-80 Ford Fiesta 1.6L/4,
part #13107. I think it's rated at 55 amps. It is pretty much a bolt-in --
just move the generator rear bracket to a different mounting hole in the
block. You do need the matching molded plug for the wires, or you could just
use individual spade connectors.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149