Re: * NEW RIBCASE TRANS FOR SALE! *

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: * NEW RIBCASE TRANS FOR SALE! *
From: "Frank Krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 15:20:05 -0400
Rick: Interesting story! I also have a brand new rib cage gearbox that I
bought on a trip to England in the early 1980s. At the time I was racing a
Bugeye Sprite in SCCA H Production and that was the gearbox of choice. I
never used it and it still sits upstairs in my shop brand new. I belive it
was a Gold Seal 1275 Spridge box.
Frank