I did my part

Subject: I did my part
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 20:36:43 -0700
I hope everybody got their chance to get out and drive today.  I
certainly did.

Lots of people came up and asked me about the car, more so than
normal.  I might have even gotten one person into an MG, we'll see if
he follows up.

And then there was the drive.

I joined two Triumph motorcycle riders in a loop through northeastern
Oregon/southeastern Washington.  My GPS says we traveled 328 miles,
ranging from 650' to just over 5100' elevation (for reference, I live
at 2500').

I'm sunburned, my arms are tired, my ears still ring with exhaust
note, and I used several gallons of fuel, ending the day where I
started.  It was BRILLIANT.