Re: I did my part

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I did my part
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:46:29 -0700
Look at it this way -- at least you have something to look forward to.

I've been driving my B regularly since '88. It only gets attention if it
breaks, which isn't very often any more. But it looks like ...well, we won't
say it. But they'll probably let yours on the show lawn.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149