my new daily driver

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: my new daily driver
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:49:48 -0500
Seems my MG is going to be my daily driver for a while.

I got rear ended on the way home from work today. Shoved me
into the car in front of me. It's not good. I seem fine. Sore.

A Chevy Blazer hit me hard from behind. I was stopped at
a light. That pushed me into a Toyota Echo in front of
me. Pushed in the bumper a little bit, but it was mostly
fine.

I believe my car is totaled.

Any suggestions for the next daily driver. I haven't even
begun to think new or used yet. I don't think I want to
go with 2 big car payments, so maybe used. I don't know.

Probably 4 door, smaller. The second/commuter car. AWD
would be nice. Maybe a Subaru. Maybe a small pickup?
The dreaded Mini-van? No, I couldn't.

Oh, on a completely unrelated subject. I got my
monthly/bi-monthly (I don't know, don't pay attention)
news letter from Nokia. You know, the marketing fluff
stuff. Pictures of happy people doing fun things and
having Nokia phones.

Anyway, the happy people in this newsletter are driving
a RHD BRG MGB. Glory! How cool is that.

Paul.