Re: my new daily driver

Subject: Re: my new daily driver
From: Aaron Whiteman <awhitema@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 21:07:49 -0700
On Apr 28, 2006, at 7:49 PM, Paul Root wrote:

> Any suggestions for the next daily driver. I haven't even
> begun to think new or used yet. I don't think I want to
> go with 2 big car payments, so maybe used. I don't know.

Might I suggest perhaps an MG?  They do rather well in most
conditions, are a rather fun car to drive.  You could probably find a
car in reasonable condition for less than $10K, which is rather a bit
less than those modern cars that have no soul. :)

If you must go more modern, go for the Subaru.  My parents have a new
Outback, it is a very nice comfortable and roomy car, with decent
mileage, power, and capabilities to go places I wouldn't take the
MG.  You might as well get a car that supplements what you already have.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.panix.com/~awhitema/MG/
  '75 B (red for now), HIF4 carbs