Re: my new daily driver

To: Blake Urban <yd3@nvc.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my new daily driver
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 17:08:50 -0700 (PDT)
Blake Urban <yd3@nvc.net> wrote:  Paul:

My brother loaned me his Ford Focus while I was driving 55 miles one way
to get cancer radiation treatments. I loved the car! It was the
hatchback sport version (2 door) with the 16 valve engine. I wasn't nuts
about the automatic transmission but it performs quite well. (His wife
can't drive a manual.)  It had a sun roof, rear window washer and wiper,
CD player, 1/3 and 2/3 fold down back seats, removable luggage tray
cover, adjustable mirrors from the inside (cable drive from the door
corner). No power windows but the car is narrow enough you can reach
across. AND NO POWER DOOR LOCKS! (which I detest).  He bought it used,
but said all of the accessories I mentioned are standard. They also make
a wagon, but I don't think it comes standard with the sun roof.

Blake, hope you are doing better.....

  How were the seats in the Focus? Car mags generally panned them as being very
uncomfortable.....

Dan D
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - "On the Road Again....!"
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328