Re: my new daily driver

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: my new daily driver
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 11:24:25 -0700
The new small Mazda wagon (Mazda3?) is great looking, supposed to be fun to
drive, and my sister takes hers skiiing and backpacking all the time. Oregon
isn't Minnesota, but it could be worth a look.

I never really cared for those Boxer motors in the Subarus. Noisy, shaky,
and inherently inefficient compared to an I-4 (insofar as packaging and
plumbing).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149