Re: MGA motor...

To: "Eric J Russell" <ejrussell@mebtel.net>
Subject: Re: MGA motor...
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 22:09:13 -0500
On May 1, 2006, at 6:57 PM, Eric J Russell wrote:

> [...]

Just to defend myself. My thread was started saying that my MG was to
become my daily driver, but that it was a short term thing.

It rained all day today. Fortunately, I didn't have to bring it out.

I really need to change out my leaking core plug on my *B-Series
engined MGB*. :-) And I guess I'll change the anti-freeze while I'm
at it.

I'm afraid to start, because I konw it will be a week or more trying to
finish the job. That's my life right now.

Paul.