Re: temperature guage update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: temperature guage update
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 08:22:26 -0500
this was fun!

i plugged in a new sending unit, fresh from moss, and it too pinned the
guage to the right. (H)

i attached another guage that i had around, although i don't know if it is
accurate or really works, and it pinned right as well.

i then removed the new sending unit, put the old one back in,  and now the
guage appears to read correctly!!!!  until the outside temperature gets hot
again i won't know for sure, but this seems a good sign.

meanwhile, i have returned the new sending unit and asked for a replacement.