Brake and Clutch MC colors

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake and Clutch MC colors
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 21:05:31 -0400
I'm working on a '66 MGB and don't have all of the restoration manuals I
need yet.  I pulled the master cylinders and want to rebuild them before
they rust away.  They are the early ones without the markings.  I got the
innerds out okay and they are clean enough to be rebuilt.  I wire brushed
the outsides which had a lot of overspray from the previous paint job.
There is still some rust so I treated it with "Extend".  My question is
where they originally painted and if so what color?

I'm also looking for a web site with lots of restoration pictures as I have
a basket case which was already disassembled.

TIA
Pete