Re: Old School vs New School

To: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Old School vs New School
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:56:26 -0500
No, Renault pulled out of the States when AMC went
belly up.

We don't get too many European cars. German (VW, BMW, Audi, Porsche),
Italy (Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborgini), UK (LandRover, Jaguar, Morgan,
Lotus).
Sweden (Volvo, Saab). That's about it.

Rumors keep swirling of the return of Alfa Romeo. Saab is in serious
trouble,
GM sure hasn't helped that Company.

On May 22, 2006, at 1:36 PM, Hans Duinhoven wrote:

> I've seen this in TV Paul.
>
> I've shown this to my 2 sons, who are fond of these pimped hot
> hatches.
> I had a very good laugh!
>
> They both think their car goes faster by the amount of watts in
> their cars.
> The oldest drives a Honda Civic and the other drives a Renault Clio
> (got these in the States?)
>
> Cheers
>
> Hans
>
> '71 BGT