Re: LH Overdrive help needed

To: RWYGONIK@iup.edu
Subject: Re: LH Overdrive help needed
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 09:26:47 -0400
Ray,
   The solenoid makes very little noise in the LH overdrive. You may not
hear it.
    John Esposito, Quantum Mechanics, tests the ODs on his bench by
driving the input shaft with a 1/2" electric drill.  Though that will not
give you a good test of the clutch, it will allow you to see the drop in
output RPM when OD is engaged and disengaged. You may find that you have
OD on third and fourth.
    His web site might be of interest to you.  I do not have the exact
address, but a search for Quantum Mechanics should find it.
Bob