Re: LH Overdrive help needed

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: LH Overdrive help needed
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 12:06:04 -0500
  Hoo boy, an admonition from the OD police. (BG)  I never recommended
doing it.  I only recounted what I did - and got away with.  I knew the
risks and accepted them.

   In my present B, with OD, the lockout switch isn't disabled; mainly
because, in my OF'dom,I can't always remember to flip the OD switch
every time I come to a stop - let alone when I shut her down.

   Cheers,

    CR