Re: Head re-torque

To: mg_garage@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Head re-torque
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:48:52 -0400
   There are two well-known Lawrie persons in the MG field.
   Lawrie Alexander is in California, at  British Sportscar Center,
Cameron Park,  530-676-7226.
   Lawrie Rhodes is in Massachusetts, at British Car Part Restoration, 7
Knollwood Rd, Medfield, 508-359-2077.
   It is L. Alexander who contributes knowledge generously to our MGB
list.   L.Rhodes is more active in the T-series cars.
Bob