RE: Moss warranty on water pumps...

To: "'Andrew B. Lundgren'" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: RE: Moss warranty on water pumps...
From: "Charley Robinson" <charleyrob@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:09:45 -0400
Instead of buying a Moss pump, I would highly recommend you send your old
pump to Phil Marino to be rebuilt. He installs modern seals and bearings,
and a tapered shaft and machines the stock pulley with a matching taper. He
has been consistently recommended by MG folks and rebuilt my water pump a
little over a year ago for about $100, including shipping. His tapered shaft
and other modifications make it a far superior design to the original.

His contact information is (was) Phil Marino, 16199 Hidden Cove Dr,
Riverside CA 92503; 951-352-4419.

Charley Robinson
1954 MGTF