RE: Minilite style wheels

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Minilite style wheels
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 17:38:24 -0400
> Any opinions as to moving to 15" wheels from the 14"???

I've got 15" minilite replicas on my BGT and they look great.  The hardest
corner tends to get a slight fender rub on the rear, but I've yet to see a
witness mark.  I'm thinking they are rubbing on the inside.  But I haven't
looked real hard either.  I've been busy building my A, but that's 99.9% so
I can turn my attention to the BGT later this year.
I originally put the minilites on my A some years ago after I got tired of
wires getting wobbly after little more than a year.  A solid wheel was my
motivation, but now I not only like the way they drive, but I like the looks
too.
YMMV

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird