Re: Odd Problem...

To: "S. Allen" <scottallen3663@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Odd Problem...
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:29:37 -0500
I just fought this for months, it would always start but sometimes it
took more turns of the key than others.

Check and clean the braided ground strap that goes from the left front
motor mount to the frame.  Everyone kept telling me to check the ground
and one of the first things I did was clean the battery to body ground,
so I ignored their suggestions until thinking of the engine ground.

It may not help but it is a suggestion.

Chad
'72B