Re: Fw: Cylinder Rust

To: csrb7007@msn.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Cylinder Rust
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 11:07:37 EDT
In a message dated 6/5/2006 7:30:44 PM Mountain Standard Time,
csrb7007@msn.com writes:

After  weighing the pros and cons of this issue, I've decided to give  the
cylinders a good honing, replace the main & rod bearings, send the  head out
for resurfacing/valve dressing and button her back  up.

Please say you are replacing the rings and cam bearings  too......

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields