RE: Grounds

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Grounds
From: "Bill Miller (LBC's)" <lbcs@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:37:11 -0400
Ok, I have had this same exact problem in my '77
Those are all on the same common fuse (the back lights gave it away)  Bet
your blower motor doesn't work as well.  Take the fuses out, take some fine
sandpaper or a scotchbrite pad and clean the fuse holders.  Bend them in to
be a little tighter on the fuse, if the fuses are old, clean the metal ends
to shiny them up as well.

Snap them back on and everything should work again.

Do you notice them working/not working when you hit bumps in the road?

-Bill