Re: Insurance Help Needed

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Help Needed
From: "Eugene Balinski" <eugeneb@nni.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:16:43 -0400
Max, Gordie, et al,

   Glad to hear that neither of you were hurt, and that
there was not too much damage to the MG, Max.  You were a
lot nicer than I would have been if someone had hit my MG.

   I appreciate all of the list postings, and I am about to
call Hagerty to insure my B.   They are even open on
Saturday which helps **a lot ** with my schedule. I will
post to results of the experience to the list.

   Thanks to all who responded to my initial calls for
insurance  "help".

Safety Fast,
   Gene

     80 'B