RE: Insurance

To: "'MG Mail List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Insurance
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 15:51:44 -0400
You will have to provide them with pictures of the car, you must have a
secure garage to park, and at first they'll tell you the mileage driven is
limited to X,XXX miles per year.

In all the time I've had them, they never again mentioned mileage limits.

John
73 MGB

---------

Interesting.  They've never ever mentioned mileage to me.  I started with
the A, then added the B, then dropped the A (whilst undergoing refurb), then
added the A (when done a couple months ago) and they've never asked for
anything but pics of the cars and my daily drivers.  They never even
confirmed that theya re garage kept, but I think the policy states they must
be.
Guess it's all who you end up communicating with.

Safety Fast!

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT