Re: Insurance Results

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Results
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 12:31:02 -0700
Well, you could carry full coverage with a major insurer like State Farm, at
a cost of $400 a year or so. It's not "stated value" but I don't see why you
couldn't carry a case for "market value" if you had a claim -- there would
be plenty of evidence available for MGBs (as opposed to obscure makes like
say, Hillman in the US). Or, my agent told me they would accept an
professional appraisal report as evidence of value. When I casually looked
into that, it seemed that might cost $200-500.

BTW, this was in reference to my other car -- my B is worth squat (except to
me).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149