Re: Gatlinburg pics

To: MG LIST <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gatlinburg pics
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:02:41 +0930
On 06/07/2006, at 10:02 PM, Dan DiBiase wrote:

> http://www.mgsales.com.au/FOR%20SALE_files/rv8.jpg
> "MG RV8, Olive Green, $AU45,000 : A fantastic sports car. Highly
> sought after. Drives well and a spotless vehicle. Test drive it and
> you will take it home!"
>
> I guess that it seems to validate the price, anyway!
>

> This one has been for sale for forever, hasn't it, Eric??

It has been on that site for a couple of months (or close to it).  It
would be the most expensive car they have in their showroom right now
(I see it every time I drop in to get my car seen to... which is
pretty darn often these days).

I have never asked about it but I guess when most other cars are half
the price or less (much less) then it probably makes that one seem
even more expensive.  Lovely car but out of my price range with the
money I spend on my hobby.

I think a lot of the cars they have there are on consignment.

I might make the owner a stupidly low offer and see if they bite :-)

Oh yeah - I get NO COMMISSION if they sell it (hence why I posted the
picture and not the page :-)

Oh did I say.... lovely car :-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII