Re: Gatlinburg pics

To: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Gatlinburg pics
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:11:41 -0500
On Jul 6, 2006, at 8:48 AM, Larry Daniels wrote:

> [...]

So we're sitting at '81 cars and older.

Phil Vanner told me a guy just imported a BGT V8. Got me scheming.
Course,
it involves having money. Something I don't have to worry about. :-)

> Larry Daniels
>

> P.S. I tried twice to post about the Austin pickup that I just
> brought in
> through the port in Baltimore and neither one came through.  They
> were long
> posts.  Could that have been the problem?  The second time I BCC'd
> it to
> myself and that made it, but the two lists didn't come through at all.

That's too bad. I wanted to hear about that. Sounds like you made it
home
anyway. Maybe there's a size limit. Check the link below.