Re: Drive 'em!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drive 'em!!
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:32:19 -0700 (PDT)
--- Tom Bott <tbott1@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Hi All,   Here in Jacksonville, Fla.  it is not very often that I
> spot any
> model of MG being driven on the road, even though it is ragtop
> weather most of the year.

Last night on my way home from work (not driving my MG)
I passed in quick succession a rubber-bumpered MGB and a
two-tone green TD in the nearby town of Gig Harbor, Wash.
That's more MGs than I usually see on the road in a week!
We're supposed to have nice weather this weekend (mid 70s
as opposed to the mid 80s last weekend) so I expect to
do some driving myself.

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com