RE: polyurethane bushings

To: "John DiFede" <difejo@frontiernet.net>,
Subject: RE: polyurethane bushings
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:44:27 -0700
I'm coming into this a bit late, as I've been kinda busy lately.

After using all of the available inner a-arm bushings in many different
cars, my preference for street use are the Black Polyurethane ones sold
under Moss #280-485.

They look and handle as original, are not prone to squeaking without the
need of additional lubricant and don't have the corrosion worries
associated with the V8 metalastic design.

They have been around now for over 20 years, so have a pretty long track
record.

No major issues with any of the other brands, but this is my
recommendation.

Kelvin.