Re: Drive 'em!!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Drive 'em!!
From: Marc <smarc@smarc.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 19:45:19 -0400
I had one of those for a while... between the drum brakes and the
extreme amount of body roll, I don't think you could handle much more
power in that car... However, the huge bench seats were certainly useful...

Marc

David Breneman wrote:
> -- Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>> No slant six, I guess, eh, Max? ;-)
>>

> When I was a senior in high school, the "family car"
> I got to use was a 68 Dodge Dart with a slant six.
> On a simple weight to horsepower ratio, it must be
> the most gutless engine devised by the mind of
> man. I always thought that an interesting auto shop
> project would be to take two slant-sixes and make
> a V-12 with maybe 100 horsepower...  :-)
>

> David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]