Re: Leak

To: "Malcolm Jeffcock" <msjeffcock@eastlink.ca>,
Subject: Re: Leak
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 13:18:01 +0100
Could be washer holes, wiper spindle holes, or quite possibly the air intake
at the base of the windscreen has its drain blocked - if you peer in and see
water that is what it is - although this usually comes in behind the centre
console.  See here http://www.mgb-stuff.org.uk/wn_heaterframe.htm and click
on 'Air Box' for how to clear it.  Unlikely to be the screen, it sits on a
flat panel that extends from the dash right forward to the bonnet opening,
leaks from this are usually visible *above* the dash top first.

PaulH.