Re: MGA rear end disconnect

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: MGA rear end disconnect
From: bill <bilking@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 11:35:49 -0400
I had the same problem.  I broke an axle.  I put in a MGB rear
differential unit and axles into my MGA housing, something I wanted to
do anyway for the different ratio.  I donated my remaining good axle to
Jim Knight of British Racing Green. (www.brgparts.com).  If that is your
problem give Jim a call, he is a good guy.

Bill