RE: 25D4 vs. 45D4

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 25D4 vs. 45D4
From: <rcady@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:28:15 -0500 (CDT)
Has anyone on list purchased the Lucas replica 45D4 destributor as available on
page 5 of the Roadster Factory's glovebox companion?

My concern is that they do not appear to carry replacement caps and rotors for
this dizzy.  The replacement disributor cap they suggest has a cut out area for
the ground wire  - but this new replacement distributor has the ground wire
exiting out the distributor body.  I am in a bind now because I cannot find the
correct replacement parts.  No response to my last email to TRF.

Thanks,

Rich
1970 MGB