RE: An apology and a confession....

To: "David Breneman" <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: An apology and a confession....
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:58:08 -0700
David:

Don't take this as a marketing hype, cos it's not.

You have to have the correct design of baseball cap.  There are deep
ones and shallow ones. All the ones I have specced for Moss are of the
deep kind that hold on really well at speed.

Luckily most MG logo hats are sold by vendors who are aware of this. I
was proudly wearing my MG V8 hat to work today and hit 85mph a few times
without any worries of losing the hat.

Kelvin.