Re: An apology and a confession....

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: An apology and a confession....
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 14:03:07 -0500
there is a company in fort worth called old air products? that has a unit
for mg's.  several people in the tmgr have installed it.  i do not know how
well it works, etc, but they said its impact on the hp was minimal.  if you
want to speak to them directly contact me off list and i will put you in
touch with them.