Re: Re; Shackles

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re; Shackles
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 17:20:51 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2006 3:01:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:

No,  apparently he meant to RAISE the car, not LOWER the  car

So he is going to do this with longer shackles?  I guess he  never saw a 58
chevy that went around a corner and bent the long shackles used  to raise the
rear end....really messes up the alignment.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields