Re: Brake light replacements? Third brake light?

To: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Brake light replacements? Third brake light?
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:29:02 -0500
Yes, those were the ones I got.  As a side note, I ordered the white
bulbs, I had tried a different set from Auto-Zone but they only had red,
with those some of the brightness seemed to be lost.  The red ones are
really for the tuner-boys that change to clear lenses, but I didn't want
to order the clear ones and wait.

I took the auto-zone ones back and ordered the Matrix II's and am very
happy with them