Re: Brake light replacements? Third brake light?

To: max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake light replacements? Third brake light?
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 15:15:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/2006 1:59:37 PM Mountain Standard Time,
max_heim@sbcglobal.net writes:

Don't  you mean we should use RED LEDs?

Now all we need is for someone to  manufacture a crystal-clear taillight lens
for  MGBs...

I'm confused, although some would say that's not hard to do.  When I  wear
red tinted sun glasses, it seems to filter out the red, so landscapes  appear
greener.  I thought a red lense would filter the red light.  Do  they filter
the
white light out of our current incandesent bulbs?  Isn't  "white" light a
combination of all the colors?

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields