Re: Good book for a newbie?

To: "Desmond Mullen" <dkmullen@email.unc.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Good book for a newbie?
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 16:06:35 +0100
Looks like the first is a reprint of the older MGB Workshop Manual from
Haynes.  If you have the Bentley book, which is a reprint of the Leyland
Workshop Manual, and it really does cover up to 1980 including things like
diagrams, then I don't see the Haynes adding much value.  No opinion on the
other.

If your Bentley book *does* include multiple diagrams for 75 to 80 then I'd
be very interested in getting scans of them.

PaulH.