A trip to Topeka?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A trip to Topeka?
From: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 21:39:23 -0500
So,
        The runoffs are a week away. My brother
is not driving in it this year, bad year racing, the less
said the better.

        Anyway, I'm considered driving the 'B. I've had
a good summer with it. About 2000 miles. All in the city.
I wouldn't think that it has been driven for more than
40 minutes at a time all summer. I do have a bit of
problem with the carb. The lock nut on the choke shaft
is loose. It's about a 30 minute job, I just haven't gotten
to it.

        Anyway, it's about 500 miles. I have no reason
to believe it wouldn't make it. I'm thinking more about my body
making it. No-OD, HIF conversion, pertronix, etc. New tires last
year. Never overheats, no issues.

        Any advice?

Paul.

Paul Root