July/August MGB Driver Mag

To: MG LIST <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: July/August MGB Driver Mag
From: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:04:35 -0500
Would someone tell me what the July/August MGB Driver Mag looks like
and the subject matter of one of the articles?  Also, the same for
the Sep/Oct (if it is out).  I can't remember the last issue I
received, but the newest one in my bookshelf is May/June 2006.  A
description and some content info would likely help jog my memory as
to whether or not I've read it.  It's possible that I read it, laid
it on the end table, and my 3-year old made off with it.

Other possibilities:

1. My wife is tossing them to help curb my addiction.
2. The renewal person at NAMGBR has my address, but the magazine
sender doesn't.
3. Someone at the Post Office has sticky fingers.
4. The kitchen table with one short leg mysteriously quit wobbling
the day it arrived.

I've had problems in the past getting it, and I'm really beginning to
think that someone at the Post Office is a Triumph fan and is trying
to keep the competition down.  I do find it hard to believe though,
that they would commit a federal offense on a small black & white
magazine, no matter how informative it is, but it's the only viable
reason because my 3-year old only uses her coloring books, my wife is
supportive of my hobby, the NAMGBR folks are the acme of
organization, and the kitchen table still wobbles.

Thanks for any info any of you can give me.
Kevin Smith