Re: Quick questions - correction

To: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Subject: Re: Quick questions - correction
From: Phil Bates <jello@ida.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 22:25:39 -0600
Correction on the gearbox oil.  Consult the manual.  I'm informed that
hypoid gear oil would do damage to the synchros.  I have an A, and a B,
but not a midget - so I'm not an expert on this one - I'll trust the
comment I got elsewhere. I have a friend with a manual, and had him
check - looks like the right thing is non-detergent 30 wt for overdrive
or not.

Phil Bates