Re: Quick questions - correction

To: jello@ida.net
Subject: Re: Quick questions - correction
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:36:48 EDT
In a message dated 10/4/2006 10:28:08 PM Mountain Standard Time,
jello@ida.net writes:

I have a  friend with a manual, and had him
check - looks like the right thing is  non-detergent 30 wt for overdrive
or not.

Phil  Bates

Most of spridget guys are running 30 wt, or 20w50, and for the chrome  bumper
cars, 1275cc and before, there was no overdrive available.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields