Re: tranny oil

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: tranny oil
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 10:02:36 +0100
I've seen ATF recommended as a cleaning agent used for a while in an attempt
to fix a problem and to try and avoid having to remove and dismantle.  I've
also seen people claim that they use ATF permanently as it 'fixed' their OD
problem.  However in my book the problem is still there, ATF is just
covering it up.  If it works long-term then it may be a quick and dirty (or
clean?) solution, but if it caused collateral damage a bit further down the
road then maybe not such a good idea.

PaulH.