Re: Electrical question and ABS

To: barneymg@MGAguru.com, max_heim@sbcglobal.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Electrical question and ABS
From: RampantNM@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:23:48 EDT
In a message dated 10/19/2006 11:50:55 PM Mountain Standard Time,
barneymg@MGAguru.com writes:

How
the hell would anyone in a "normal" size car see those things mixed
in  with street lights and traffic signals or blinded by the
sun?  I've  nearly rear ended a couple of those vehicles, and I don't
care where they  put the third brake light.

Gotta agree, but take a drive through Alamogodo, NM some evening.   They have
some sort of red orange street lights, energy savers no doubt, that  blend in
with the traffic lights and confuse old men like me.

Regards,

Robert B. Houston
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT
73 MG  Midget

b&Reminds me of my safari in Africa, somebody forgot the corkscrew  and for
several days we had to live on nothing but food and water. W. C  Fields