Re: Electrical question and ABS

To: "Max Heim" <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: Electrical question and ABS
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:58:21 +0100
I think it was *bumper* height which required the MGB and Midget to be
raised, not headlights, but whichever it was it no longer applies.  The 3rd
brake-light used to be called a 'high level' brake light as they first
appeared at the top of the rear window in saloon cars, probably to 'benefit'
those prats that tailgate and so would have to look down to see your tail
lights just before they smash into you.  But since convertible/sports cars
are also required to have them, and they end up barely an inch or so higher
than the existing tail lights, that designation is something else that has
become rather superfluous.

PaulH.