Re: Testing dynamo output MGA 1600 MKII

To: "Pat Harris - \"sammler\"" <sammler@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Testing dynamo output MGA 1600 MKII
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:49:46 -0600 (MDT)
You need a source of current to the field coils and armerature windings.
Just spinning won't do much.  Do you have a bentley manual??  They show
the connection and how to test.  I don't have it handy, but it's at home,
and has the set-up .... but it is for testing with the unit in the car.

Phil Bates