Re: Testing dynamo output MGA 1600 MKII

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Testing dynamo output MGA 1600 MKII
From: "Phil Bates" <jello@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:31:23 -0600 (MDT)
I think I'd use a variable speed reversible drill for this.  You'll need
some sort of pointed rubber tipped bit - but they can be found (we use
them all the time in industry to check motor speeds - they're also a
standard attachment for air guns (but threaded).  You can put it on the
armerature (or center of the fan - whatever you want to call it), and spin
the right direction and control the speed.

Phil Bates