Re: Fuel Line

To: tburgin1@cox.net
Subject: Re: Fuel Line
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 06:29:42 -0500
Tom,
   The SU pump pressure is 3-4 psi. More than that often overpowers the
carb's needle valve.  If you are using a pump other than an SU, a
pressure regulator may be needed.
   Sorry, I don't know a source for the OEM fuel line parts other than
Moss, Curto, etc.  You might look in your local hardware store though, as
some have amazing inventories of little brass fittings.
Bob