Re: rats

To: don@napanet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rats
From: mgbnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 13:26:23 -0500
I have used an electric Rat zapper (with some success) to kill mice indoors.
Runs on 4 AA batteries and delivers a lethal shock.  You might look into one of
those.  I have also used traps baited with peanut butter and edible mouse baits
with some success.

No real rat experience though.

Good luck!
donnyv