Re: Dead pedal for B

To: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Dead pedal for B
From: Larry Colen <lrc@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:36:54 -0800
On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 12:05:36PM -0800, Max Heim wrote:
# I see that Moss is now offering a dead pedal for the MGB. I have
pondered
# this possibility for years, off and on. It is certainly needed, but
the
# thing that always stopped me was, how would you reach the hi-beam
switch?

I used to ponder the question of a dead pedal in my MGB, until one day
I realized that it has always had one. I was sitting in the right hand
seat when I found it.

--
Software that holds your hand is one thing, software that holds your
hand and won't let go is really, really annoying.